Privacy & Cookies
Yorkshire Copper Ltd (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
Information we collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following data about you:
Information that you provide through our website, www.defaultblue.com. This includes any information you may provide when registering to our site or subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
Information about you or your computer and about your visits, this includes: your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation.
Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us or in relation to this website. This includes information relating to any purchases you make of our good or services.
Any other information which you choose to send us.
A cookie is a series of information that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. Cookies allow the web server to track the web browser.
Most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or how to disable cookies altogether. We recommend that you leave your cookies turned on as this will allow you to take full advantage of our services.
Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us via this website will be used for the purposes detailed in this policy or in relevant parts of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
• Administer the website
• Improve browsing experience through personalisation of the website
• Enable your use of the services available on the website
• Send statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you
• Send you general, non-marketing, communications
• Send you email notifications
• Send you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require these marketing communications
• Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – this information will not be used to identify any individual user
• Deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to the website
We will not, without your consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In the event that you instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, your request will be subject to the following:
Payment of a fee
Supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
Third Party Websites
Changes to our policy
Any changes we make to our policy in the future will be posted on this page, you should check this page occasionally to make sure you are happy with the changes. The date that it was last changed is stated at the beginning of this policy.